Details and the rules:
Date of the tournament: July 28- August 10, 2017
Size of the football field : Half size of the soccer field (40 x 25 m)
Number of players: 7-a side
Categories: U-14 (under 14 years) and U-17 (under 17 years) boys and girls.
Composition: 7 players, 3 substitutes and 2 team officials for each category
Participating Age: U14 (born 2003 and under), U17 (born 2000 and under)
Tournament Schedule: The tournament schedule will be announced a week before competition.
Food: Organization will provide 3 meals a day; breakfast, lunch and dinner during tournament.
- Pick up and drop off to airport
- Daily pick up and drop off from dormitory to venue
- Field trips and activities will be provided by Metropolitan Education
Accommodation: All international teams will be accommodated at Pioneer Academy, Wayne, NJ
TRIPS: One important feature of the tournament is the trips to other cities and the places of interest. We would like to have the pleasure not only to have you here to participate at a friendly football tournament, but also visit the top attractions in New York City, Boston and Washington DC.
Medical Care Center: Medical care center and first aid will be provided during the competition.
Insurance: All players must have health insurance during the tournament. The organizing committee will provide insurance to international participants.
6 full days trips:
- Visiting Manhattan, New York
- Full-day shopping at Woodbury Commons Outlets
- Visiting capital city of the US; Washington DC
- Visiting Boston
- Visiting Empire State Building, Beast Speedboat Ride and much more!
- Having fun at Six Flags Theme Park all day long
4 half-day trips:
- Shopping in Manhattan, New York at NBA and Apple Stores
- Exploring Central Park, Times Square, Rockefeller Building
- Visiting Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island
- Shopping at Garden State Plaza
The awards are as follows:
- 1st Trophy, gold medal and certificate
- 2nd Trophy, silver medal and certificate
- 3rd Trophy, bronze medal and certificate
- Best Players
- Best goalkeepers
- Fairest players
- Fairest playing teams
The awarding ceremonies will be held after the final completions.
The tournament runs for 2 weeks and the cost of all services is $ 3,490. Our Current Promotions Are As Follows:
Sign Up By March 31, 2017 and Get $500 Off (A Total Of $ 2,990)
Sign Up By May 31, 2017 and Get $300 Off (A Total Of $ 3,290)
In addition to the cost above, there is also a participation fee for each team. This is not an individual payment, but paid for each participating team.
- Participation fee for local teams is 1000 USD
Participation fee for international teams is 500 USD